The owners of Odyssey Beerwerks, and many of its employees, live, work, and play in Arvada. We’re proud to call Arvada home and recognize the positive impact we can have on Arvada and surrounding communities. One of the many ways Odyssey contributes is by donating to numerous worthy charitable organizations and activities throughout the year.
Before you submit your Donation Request, we humbly ask that you recognize the following:
- We receive NUMEROUS donations request on a weekly (often daily) basis
- We are a very small operation and simply do not have the resources to respond to every request
- Requests will only be considered if ALL requested information submitted at least 30 days prior to your event
- If you don’t receive a response, or we don’t elect to donate to your organization, it doesn’t mean we don’t believe it’s a worthy cause – we may not have the time, resources, or bandwidth to participate
- If we do agree to support your request, we expect that you will do your best to acknowledge Odyssey’s contribution to your fundraising efforts
- Beer is how we pay the bills, and keep our Od Crew employed, so we carefully evaluate requests for donations. Unfortunately, we can’t support them all.
In general, we give preferential treatment to the following applicants:
- Educational, environmental, humane, and scientific organizations
- Health and human service providers
- Cultural and artistic institutions
- Membership groups such as business associations
- Family foundations
- Organizations and/or causes that are near and dear to Od Crew employees
…and are generally unable to offer support to:
- Non-registered 501(c) organizations
- Due to the nature of our product: Events that are either directly tied to schools or by association benefit youth. For example, adults might be playing in a golf tournament, but if funds raised go toward high school sports we will politely decline.
- Networking events, mixers, or conferences
- Religious groups (all denominations)
- Events hosted by a retail company to bring attention to the organization itself, its products, or its services (i.e. grand openings)
- AT LEAST 30 DAYS OUT
- MUST HAVE CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION TAX ID
- LIMIT OF TWO (2) REQUESTS/CALENDAR YEAR